Update Your Firefox Plugins
Up to date third-party plugins make Firefox fast and secure.
What is Firefox Plugin?
Plugins are small programs that enhance your browsing experience, they power videos, animation and games. They are created by companies like Google, Adobe, Apple etc.
How to view my installed plugins in Firefox?
Tools menu > Add-ons > plugins tab.
Why should I update my plugins?
- Old plugins can interrupt browsing and waste your time.
- Old plugins increase your risk for attack by malware, viruses, and other security threats.
- Updated plugins have improvements that make the web better and safer for you.
How do I disable a plugin?
- Open the Tools menu.
- Choose Add-ons.
- Click the plugins tab.
- Click on a plugin in the list.
- Click the Disable button.
Caution: disabling a plugin means that you will no longer be able to do certain things. For example, if you disable Flash, you will not be able to watch videos on YouTube.